1. Establish the philosophy behind the workshop to understand what is a program.
2. Understand how instructions issued to a computer are different from instructions issued to a human. Overview of the Ping Pong Game.
3. Creating sprite objects.
4. Access predefined sprite properties and functions.
1. Write custom functions to animate and move the ball in different directions.
2. Write a function to create edges for the canvas such that the ball bounces back from the edges.
3. Write instructions to create necessary sprites in the game and control it using the movement of the mouse.
1. Understand the use of for loop.
2. Use ‘for loop’ and custom function of the game.
3. Adding Sound and Animation in the game.
1. Working on different states(mode) of a game
2. Display different information on the screen according to the state of the game.
3. Use conditional programming and logical operators to assign different behaviours to the objects in the game depending on the state (mode) of the game.
6. Upload the code on GitHub
Ms. Saumya Srivastava
10 + Experience in Technical & Engineering Industry
Copy URL and paste on the browser
Bringup Education is an ISO 9001 : 2015 certified Ed-Tech firm established in 2019. It offers a wide range of courses from school education to undergraduate programs with Learning management system (LMS). Bringup Education provides training and internship opportunities to the students which enhances the skills of students and make them 'job ready'.